- Bachelor Of Industrial Design. UTS. (First class honours) (2009).
- Advanced Diploma Product Design & Development TAFE NSW. (Distinction) (2006)
- Diploma Product Design & Development TAFE NSW. (Distinction) (2005)
- Design Fundamentals Certificate IV TAFE NSW. (Distinction) (2004)
- Design + Industry
November 2006 to Present.
Industrial Designer: Product design, Research, Model Making, Objet Printer Operator, Liaising with Fabricators .
- Timber Boat Services
February 1998 to March 2001
Yard hand: Machinery Maintenance, Cleaning, checking on moored vessels and assisting tradesmen with repairs.
- The Edge, Australian international Furniture Fair. Finalist. Shift chair. (2009)
- Cormack packaging innovation award. Finalist. (2008)
- Electrolux BBQ surround Design Competition. Equal Second place. (2008)
- Advanced Diploma TAFE NSW State Medal. Product Design and Development. (2006)
- “Radical radiators of the future competition” sponsored by Bisque Radiators & hosted by Design boom. short listed. Cells (2006)
- Diploma TAFE NSW State Medal. Product Design and Development. (2005)
- 3rd place Design Institute of Australia Student Design Competition, Industrial Design Category. Able Lamp (2005)
- Software:Auto CAD , Solidworks, Inventor, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Sketching capabilities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Specifically trained in Rapid prototyping
- Aptitude in the workshop, making sketch models, test rigs and prototype development & modification.
DIA Graduate Member